Vegan pancakes with fruit and berry explosion
9 October, 2017
Modern food should be as healthy and easy for cooking as possible. Let`s take, for instance, these pancakes – bold, tasty, heavy, with almond instead of cow milk and cocoa instead of usual vegetable butter. Only 5 minutes to cook pancake batter, 10 – to fry pancakes – and wonderful healthy breakfast is ready! Don`t forget about seasonal fruit and berries – together with vegan pancakes you will get something incredible!
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 200 g flour
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- 1/8 tea spoon of salt
- 200 ml almond or soya milk
- 1 table spoon of vinegar
- 2 table spoon of cocoa butter
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Mix dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, salt, in separate bowl.
- In another bowl mix milk with vinegar. Mix properly to get something similar to vegan “kefir”.
- Add cocoa butter to milk with vinegar.
- Pour milk with additives into bowl with dry ingredients, mix properly to get batter without lumps.
- Start frying the pancakes on well heated frying pan with some vegetable oil. Turn the pancakes to another side in half minute.
- Serve ready-made pancakes with berries, fruit and various syrups.
- Bon appetite!