Tomato salad with avocado and mozzarella
21 September, 2017
You cannot even imagine what happens in the bowl of tomato salad with avocado and mozzarella! Vitamins B1, B2, B6 dance with Vitamins C and K, calcium sings with potassium, provitamin A makes heart talks with vitamin E… In other words, absolutely healthy life is in full swing – that`s what we really enjoy.
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 2 avocados
- Bunch of fresh basilica
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 250 g mozzarella
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 table spoons of honey
- 50 ml olive oil
- Peel avocado and dice them.
- Cut tomatoes into four pieces.
- Mix tomatoes and avocado in deep bowl, add mozzarella (it`s better to take mini-balls).
- Cook salad dressing – mix slightly balsamic vinegar with liquid honey, olive oil and salt.
- Add basilica leaves to the salad, add dressing and mix well.
- The salad is ready! Bon appetite!