Smoothie for school snack
14 November, 2018
Even if you are not very hungry, when you see this smoothie – it will definitely make your mouth water. Now, we will explain why this smoothie glass asks you: “Take me with you to school!”
Actually, our smoothie is a real helper for every school child!
First layer or the color of sun is a cocktail of mango and banana. It energizes your brain, that is, it will help with right decision of difficult task.
Second one is your favorite yoghurt. This product helps survive easily over stress and excitement before test.
Third layer is tasty granola. This is not just oatmeal porridge. Granola is wholegrain cereals with nuts, fruit, berries as well as dried fruit, sometimes with some vegetable oils, baked at low temperatures. It preserves all the vitamins and nutrients. Granola will saturate your organism and delay the feeling of hunger until very lunch.
Can you imagine what will happen if you mix these three extremely useful and tasty layers and eat them?!
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- a half of banana
- 100 g chopped mango (frozen ones possible)
- 3 table spoons of yoghurt
- For the bottom smoothie layer you will need a blender. Put a half of banana and frozen chopped mango into the bowl. Switch on blender at the lowest speed and blend for 2-3 minutes until making smooth mixture out of banana and mango.
- Take a glass or a jar with lid. Pour mango and banana mixture in it.
- Now let`s make second yoghurt layer of smoothie. For this purpose, simply put firm yoghurt on the first layer. Please, remember that liquid drinking yoghurt does not suit this recipe. Smoothie layers do not mix with each other because first and second layers are quite thick.
- The third layer is granola with nuts and dried fruit. Spread it over the yoghurt and cover the glass or jar with a lid. That`s it, your school snack is ready! Don`t forget to take a spoon! Before you get hungry, mix the smoothie well.
- Bon appetite!