Rules of Life – Cookies with chocolate and pistachios
17 October, 2018
Pistachios and chocolate run the world!
No matter how much cookies you bake — it is still not enough…
Follow the occasions. If you suddenly add more chocolate into dough for cookies than was stated in the recipe, then some jerky cranberry – that’s the best what could happen with you at the kitchen. Such cookies are as unexpected as love.
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 115 g soft butter
- 190 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 175 g flour
- 1/2 tea spoon of raising agent
- 60 g pistachios
- 110 g chocolate drops
- Cover the baking pan with parchment paper. Heat the oven up to 180 degrees.
- Whisk soft butter with sugar in deep bowl until smooth cream-like substance.
- Add large egg and continue whisking.
- Mix the flour with salt and raising agent and add gradually into butter mixture.
- Final touch – add chocolate drops and pistachios into received dough, mix properly – they shall be distributed uniformly in the dough.
- Moist your hands and form small balls out of the received dough, put them on sufficient distance one from another on the baking pan, as during the baking process the cookies will start spreading. Press every ball down with your hand in order to get not absolutely thin cakes and put them into preheated oven.
- Bake the cookies during 15 minutes – to slightly gold color. The more you keep them in the oven, the harder the cookies will be.
- Let the cookies cool down.
- Enjoy your meal!