Recipe of cottage cheese pancakes: how to cook
17 October, 2018
Recipe of cottage cheese pancakes includes common and clear products: flour, eggs, cottage cheese… But with the trivial and usual ingredients it is always possible to found new galaxy. Everything depends only on your readiness to realize the wildest ideas.
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 tea spoons of soda or rising agent
- 1/4 tea spoon of salt
- 1/3 glass of milk
- 2 eggs
- Fresh juice from 1 orange
- Pinch of grated orange peel
- 250 ml fresh orange juice
- 2 table spoons of honey
- Mix flour, soda and salt.
- In other dish mix cottage cheese with milk to even consistency.
- Mix dry ingredients with cottage cheese and milk, add eggs. As a result, you will get not very dense batter.
- Add fresh juice from one orange and some grated orange peel to the batter. Mix well.
- Cook pancakes on well heated, covered with vegetable oil frying pan approximately one and half minute on each side.
- Cook orange sauce to serve pancakes. For this boil down on small fire orange fresh with honey till dense consistency. Cover pancakes with syrup, leave them steeping.
- Cottage cheese pancakes are ready!
- Bon appetite!