Chocolate cookies. Recipe for heart
17 October, 2018
There it is – chocolate cookies for heart! Its cooking process is a pure therapy. Soft, flavor, nice dough as it is easily kneaded, mixed so well with bites of chocolate, and later on it spreads so tasty and effectively in the oven, transforming into amazingly tasty round cookies.
- 150 g sugar
- pinch of salt
- 100 g melted butter
- 1 egg
- 160 g flour
- 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder
- 110 g of black (or milk) chocolate
- Mix melted butter with sugar and pinch of salt to make smooth substance.
- Add an egg into the mixture, mix well.
- Now add flour and baking powder to the dough. You should get very soft dough to form small balls manually.
- Add gritted chocolate into the dough, mix well again and put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven for 170 degrees, form small balls out of dough, put them on sufficient distance from each other on the baking tray, covered with baking paper. The dough will spread sufficiently while baking. Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave the cookies cooling down on the wire rack. They will be delicate and soft.
- Bon appetite!