Chocolate cookies for vegans
17 October, 2018
We have inflexible rule – not to publish unchecked recipes. Chocolate cookies for vegans have been checked for at least ten times. Not because we have had doubts about some ingredients or proportions. Just because it’s tasty!
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 3/4 glass of flour
- 1/2 glass of cacao powder
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of salt
- 1 1/2 glass of sugar powder
- 1/3 glass of cocoa butter
- 1/3 glass of cocoa milk
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients – flour, cacao, salt and baking powder.
- Whisk the melted cocoa butter, cocoa milk and sugar powder to smooth mixture.
- Add gradually the liquid ingredients to dry ones by kneading paste. Roll the soft paste into balls, cover with food wrap and put into fridge for 30 min.
- Later on roll out the dough and by means of forms cut out shaped crackers. Put it onto baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for 9-11 minutes.
- Bon appetite!