Breakfast cookies: oatmeal plus
17 October, 2018
One square centimeter of this cookie has everything you want: cranberry, flax seeds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, oatmeal… Just bake it – and you’ll be happy all the day, because you can replace all the snacks with such oatmeal cookies.
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberry
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of flax seeds
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of liquid honey
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients in deep bowl.
- Add vegetable oil, liquid honey and eggs to them. Mix properly and put the mixture into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- With damp hands make small balls from the received mixture, then transform them into flannel cakes and put on baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Put the cookies baking into the oven preheated to 170 degrees for 20 minutes. Ready-made cookies look brown a bit. The more you keep the cookies in the oven, the harder they are.
- Let the cookies cool down and serve them with tea, coffee or yoghurt.
- Enjoy your meal!