Chia pudding: how to cook the simplest breakfast in the world
17 October, 2018
We enjoy when our recipes start with the words: “Everything is extremely simple…” Cooking process for chia-pudding is the case when it is not just “extremely simple”, but “oh, God, how simple it is!”. And tasty of course. The last thing is out of question.
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 3/4 cup of milk (cow, almond or coconut – your choice)
- 1 table spoon of liquid honey or maple syrup
- 3 table spoons of chia seeds
- fruit, berries, nuts or topping
- Pour maple syrup or liquid honey into jar.
- Pour milk on top.
- Add chia.
- During a minute mix all the ingredients, then put the jar into a fridge for a night.
- In the morning mix chia-pudding and add your favorite berries, fruit or nuts to it.
- Super healthy breakfast is ready!
- Enjoy your meal!