Crazy Smoothies. Color experiments
13 June, 2018
We will demonstrate our variants of this summer main healthy drink. We are not afraid to experiment, mix, play, add more color and flavor into real crazy smoothies!
Recipe and cooking: Inna Levenets, Food style: Olha Drach, Photos: Yevheniia Drach
- 150 g fruit yogurt
- 2 cups of frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, cherries)
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 orange
- 2 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- Blend ingredients for bottom layer to consistency. If you get very dense consistency of smoothie, add a little more milk.
- Pour the mixture into cooled glass.
- To prepare top layer of Hawaii smoothie, blend peeled and cut orange with bananas and orange juice to consistent mix. If you want to get less dense texture – add more juice.
- Pour orange-banana top layer on bottom layer of smoothie.
- Decorate Hawaii smoothie with slice of orange, banana or berries.
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 2 table spoons of firm Greek yogurt
- 2 kiwi fruit
- Handful of spinach
- 2 small cups of frozen pineapple
- 2 table spoons of yogurt
- 1/2 cup of raspberry (fresh or frozen)
- 2 table spoons of pomegranate juice
- 2-3 strawberries
- Blend ingredients for every layer separately.
- With spoon put layer after layer into glass – start from blue layer, then add some spoons of green one, then light one, and finish with the easiest red layer.
- Rainbow smoothie is ready!